1.ZENVAN reserves the copyright of any text, pictures and software owned by ZENVAN, and hereby authorizes you to copy the documents published here electronically and only for the purpose of conveying or viewing information. Without ZENVAN's written permission, you may not mirror, change or otherwise change any document on this website for republishing or printing the information it contains. Unless expressly stated above, nothing contained herein shall be construed as granting you any license or right under any ZENVAN copyright, patent or trademark. "ZENVAN" is a registered trademark of ZENVAN. ZENVAN, ZENVAN and their corresponding logos, commercial appearance and enterprise and product logos used herein shall not be used without permission. The copyright declaration of pictures and texts on this website may not be able to identify the intellectual copyright of uploaded pictures or texts. If infringed, please inform us in time. This website will be deleted in time.
2. The product and service information provided on this website is for reference only. In case of any dispute, please refer to the final contract text. If there is any update, replacement, upgrade or adjustment of the products and services displayed on this website, no further notice will be given, and the latest adjustment shall prevail. This website and its employees shall not be directly or indirectly liable to the user or any other person in any way for errors, inaccuracies or errors in the transmission or transmission of any information. To the extent permitted by law, this website hereby declares that it will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, subordinate, special, punitive or punitive damages (including but not limited to revenue, loss of expected profits or lost business, failure to realize expected savings) caused by users or any person's use or failure to use the information provided on this website or any links or items. If the information provided on this website is used by any person in any jurisdiction or distributed to any person if it violates the laws or regulations of that jurisdiction or causes this website or its third-party agents to be restricted by any regulatory requirements in that jurisdiction, the information should not be used or distributed to any person in that jurisdiction. Users must guarantee that they will not be limited by any local regulations that restrict or prohibit users from using or distributing the information provided on this website.
3. Anyone who logs on this website or uses the information of this website directly or indirectly in any way shall be deemed to be bound by the statement of this website voluntarily.
© 2022 ZENVAN reserves all rights
1. Scope of Application Welcome to visit our website.
2. Personal identity information collected by ZENVAN.
If you voluntarily submit information to ZENVAN, ZENVAN may collect and store your personally identifiable information. Personal information refers to any information related to or capable of identifying a specific individual. In other words, personal information can be any piece of information related to you. The personal information we may collect includes but is not limited to: the registered user's personal name, telephone number, email address, home address and other information that determines your identity.
3. The non-personally identifiable information collected by ZENVAN.
ZENVAN may also collect and store integrated or anonymous information about users' contact and use of websites through cookies (described below) and other methods. This kind of information includes access to demographic information, the internet browser and computer operating system application software and peripheral devices you use, the domain name of the website you connect to our website, and your browsing habits using the website. Non-personally identifiable information may also include integrated personally identifiable information, meaning that no personal information is specifically identified. (For example, how many users visit websites in a specific city.)
4. How do we use your personally identifiable information?
ZENVAN will only use your personally identifiable information as described in the following policy.
ZENVAN may also use your personally identifiable information collected by us to send you marketing information about our goods and services, or marketing information about our customers or other third parties. Except for the groups listed below, we will not disclose your personally identifiable information to third parties without your permission. We may provide your personally identifiable information to our customers (provided that customers also agree to comply with the privacy protections given in similar policies), companies affiliated with ZENVAN, technical consultants and other third parties that ensure the normal operation of the website, enhance website functions or provide related services (only for the purpose of providing ZENVAN website services).
information obtained from website associations may be mixed and used by us in combination with information obtained from resources outside the website, including offline and online resources.
we also reserve the right to be requested by the court or administrative agency to provide and/or disclose information, and need to allow us to investigate suspected fraud, harassment or other violations of laws, rules or regulations, website rules or policies, or third party rights or investigate any suspected behavior that ZENVAN finds inappropriate.
5. How do we use your non-personally identifiable informatio?
We may disclose your non-personally identifiable information to third parties for some reasons, including advertising, promotion and/or other purposes.
6. Information Disclosure
Your personal information will be shared with ZENVAN's global enterprises (such as ZENVAN's subsidiaries, subsidiaries and other entities controlled by ZENVAN) and disclosed to the corresponding ZENVAN agents in the corresponding service areas. We may disclose your personal information when replying to your inquiry, realizing the purpose of this account, or entrusting the service provider to process information on behalf of ZENVAN. In any case, personal information will only be disclosed to persons who need to obtain this information for reasonable commercial reasons. In addition to the above, we will also disclose personal information in accordance with legal requirements or licenses or in accordance with relevant company policies. ZENVAN may also disclose personal information as required by legal proceedings, such as court orders or subpoenas, and may transfer personal information provided by you in the event of a merger, acquisition, reorganization or other corporate transaction involving ZENVAN or its assets.
websites may contain links to third-party web pages. ZENVAN is not responsible for the privacy policies of such third-party websites. Please consult their privacy policies carefully before providing any information to these websites.
You can choose not to receive information from ZENVAN. This kind of unsubscribe information can be found at the bottom of each promotion email pushed to you by ZENVAN. You can also choose to remove yourself from ZENVAN's active user database. If you do not want to use the website service or receive information directly from ZENVAN in any form, whether it is email, discount, newsletter or other promotional offerings or materials, or if you want us to delete your personally identifiable information from the active user database, please send us a request marked "Privacy-Urgent" and contact us.
Please note that although we may have removed your information from our active user list, we reserve the right to keep information registered or collected for commercial reasons, such as information archiving.
9. Check or update your information.
In order to ensure that the information we maintain is accurate, ZENVAN provides users with the right to change or modify the information they previously provided. If you wish to change the information currently in our database, please contact us.
ZENVAN is not responsible for updating information stored in third-party lists or databases.
We are committed to taking reasonable measures to ensure your information security. In order to avoid unauthorized login, maintain the accuracy of data and ensure the proper use of information, we implement physical, electronic and administrative processes to help secure and protect the information we take on the Internet. However, due to the inherent open nature of the Internet, we cannot guarantee that your communication with us or the information stored on the website or our server will be completely free from the trouble of unauthorized login by third parties, such as hacker attacks, and your use of the website means that you can bear the possibility of this threat.
11. Child Privacy Protection
This website is not for users under the age of 16, and we do not collect personally identifiable information about children (for example, individuals under the age of 16). If a parent or guardian finds that a child has provided us with personally identifiable information and wants the child's submission to be removed from our database, they should contact us and send a request marked "Privacy-Urgent. We will take all reasonable measures to eliminate such information from our database.
12. The People's Republic of China
our website is maintained in The People's Republic of China. By using the website, you freely and specifically agree that we export your personally identifiable information to the The People's Republic of China and allow us to save and use your information in the The People's Republic of China in the manner specified in this policy.
13. Your consent
14. Contact us
© 2022 ZENVAN reserves all rights